Sunday, January 17, 2016

i sometimes end up going on tour for one night

when you ask a senior in high school what there favorite memory in high school was you probably would hear things like: prom, a sports game, or homecoming. if you asked me what mine was i would with out hesitation say the one night i went on tour. then i would proceed to explain that there is a fundraiser every year that supports a orphanage in amarillo texas and they raise money by having volunteers put dance routines together and acting like idiots. (which is right up my alley) my junior year of high school a group of my closets friends got the pleasure of participating. we chose the song "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi, and we had a great choreographer that made everything as easy as possible to learn. after one sunday afternoon practice we got placed as the final (we were that good). after a great performance with little error ( madi taylor sitting on the keyboard and hardly pulling it back together to finish) we got a standing ovation. going on tour one night and dressing up and acting goofy with my people is one of my favorite memories in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment