Saturday, January 16, 2016

i sometimes... end up hanging off the edge of a cliff at the grand canyon.



my first spring break of my college experience i had a choice i could go to a rave in south padre or i could go to the grand canyon with a few people i kind of knew but would consider strangers at the time. i obviously chose to go the the GRAND CANYON!!! little did i know but this choice was life changing for me, i met three girls who in a short 16 hour drive became some of my closest friends to this day.  


of course we stood out on a ledge (we like to push the limits)
my girls!!! regan and i look a ton alike!! starting from the left hannah, alyssa, regan me!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you decided to come to the Grand Canyon! Meeting you has been a huge part of my life! I love you so much!!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete